I am looking for someone to make some tutorials about projects on github.
- you choose a project on github
- you ask me if the project is alright to make a tutorial for
- you tell me what you going to show in your tutorial (for example: how to...) and wait till I approve
- you make a good written tutorial with english text and pictures/screenshots that show it
- you send the tutorial to me so I can see if it is quality and not superbad
- when you made 2 tutorials (doesnt have to be from the same open-source project) and I am happy, I will send you +- 5$/ tutorial
Don't apply if you did not read my post here. 5$/tut is 5$, no discussion.
You have to be online to talk smooth in chat before starting on the tutorials so we can easily communicate. The quicker you respond, the likelier you get the job
I will need lots of tutorials so do your best.