Utilize PHP to build a simple “E-Commerce” online store application - for local hosting only (prototype)
This project received 9 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $72 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$10 - $30 USD
The web site MUST implement the following requirements:
• Responsive design, consistent formatting across all pages
• Support for both desktop and mobile version of the site
• Breadcrumbs. It should be clear which page you are currently on. Your menu should illustrate your location in the site.
• Utilize a database mechanism for storing/retrieving data.
• Apply file permissions working towards a better understanding of LAMP/WAMP/MAMP administration
• Implement a simple login system of your own creation. Pre-create an account for Administrator (full control of the website including add, edit or delete any of the products) and a few dummy customer account
• Implement Product Catalog that allows you to enter unlimited products using a main and subcategory (if any). You (Administrator) can upload single or multiple images, product descriptions and prices of the product. Using an Administrator login, you can even add, edit or delete any of the products.
• Implement Shopping Cart / Query Cart that allows your customer to select multiple items from your product catalog. Customer can see the added items and the total cost that needs to be paid - all in real-time.
• Online payment service (prototype only)
• Apply Information Security best practices to secure and protect the application.
• Code is self-documenting, utilizing consistent naming conventions (camelCase) and descriptive names for variables, class and methods.
• for localhost hosting
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online