I am in need of some simple web design and logo design for a local business I will be starting. The website needs to be a fully functional website layout that allows for ease of use, simplicity in manipulation of design in order to meet future needs, and it needs to be professional. I am NOT looking for a modern artistic design for the website. A good example of what I DO NOT want is: <[url removed, login to view]> The type of design I am looking for falls along the lines of something like this: <[url removed, login to view]> It is simple, professional, and effective. The web site will eventually be able to allow customers to order services and check the status of services on the website, so implementation for that should be simplistic. You are NOT required to edit any content, add content, manage the site, etc. All I need is a couple base pages that I can edit and do with what I need.
The logo design needs to be eye catching. Incorporation of mechanical and technological objects such as cogs, sprockets, PCB, circuitry will be needed. The logo MUST please me, but I will allow for your artisitc abilities to be shown.
Design of web adervisement banners and buttons will be needed as well. I will need a couple simple web banners and buttons that will be able to attract attention on the web.
I have a basic knowlege of PHP and HTML and am experience in Dreamweaver and Front Page, not to mention I have ran many websites and know a fair amount about implementation of scripts and e-commerce objects. Basically, I know how to do everything I need to do, except I really, really suck at Photoshop and initial creation of the design and HTML, so I need you to do that for me. :)
1) Complete and fully-functional working web site(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
4) All photoshop editable files. *.PSD. If another program is used, the equivilant of Photoshop's *.PSD file format must be provided.
5) Complete website pages and images zipped into an archive.
6) All other objects, scripts, codes, and images associated with design.
7) Any other products of design/work not listed.
8) DESIGN MUST PLEASE ME! So, if you deliver me something I am unhappy with, recreation of design will be needed.
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Thursday Jun 9, 2005 12:42:02 PM:
I am looking for the BEST mix of price and quality. Some of the bids I have reviewed are of excellent quality, but are higher priced than others of similar quality. Thanks for all of your bids. I promise to review everyone's messages and make the best decision I can.
The web site needs to fit perfectly for screen resolutions of 1024x786, but if you are able to make it appeal to resolutions of 800x600 and still look good on 1024x786, that is better. The logo needs to be in multiple formats that will allow for manipulation of size. The logo could be on anything from a website, to a t-shirt, or even a poster, so a couple web ready designs is needed and vector images that allow for extreme growth would be very helpful.