I need something similar to [url removed, login to view] but for GOOGLE.
what the script needs to do:
1) Query [url removed, login to view] (use api key to query google, we don't want to get banned) for results, receive back a HUGE list of links to pages. -- I have a Google SOAP api key.
2) visit those pages, and catch mp3name/link to requested mp3. Ping each link, check content type and size, mp3 size. If mp3 exists, is longer than X seconds, output links on mp3 results page like on [url removed, login to view] . In addition, show mp3 size and quality.
Here's the search term to use in google:
intitle:[url removed, login to view] "mp3" +"artist name or song name here" -htm -html -php -asp "Last Modified" or [url removed, login to view]
3) let user "preview" song with on-page mp3 player (like on music-plus), you can use this one [url removed, login to view]
4) use ajaxy way to display results
5) basic layout: make sure search results appear at top of code, and the layout can easily modified with css.
6) Cache search results for X days = once valid mp3s are found, keep them in database. Check for dead links in database daily, and remove such links. Also, get new links from Google once per day and per search. At all other times, show links from database. If possible, allow me to store results in mysql DB.
Don't hesitate to ask questions. I'm also totally open to suggestions. If I hear and see good things, I will have no problem paying you more than your bid.