This project must be completed today in 6 hours. 4:00 pm CDT (-5 gmt).
You will be modifying someone else's Action Script.
You must know action script very very well.
I have a Flash movie that need to have an .FLV video and some text added to it.
The existing text that is to be replaced and the area where the video is to be played is controlled completely by action script.
In my attached zip file there is a file [url removed, login to view] where I put the bulk of the action script so you so see what you are getting into easily. I have also included the FLA file if you want to gig into it for more info.
I would like to put some bullet points (text) where the navigation normally goes. Below is the text for the QA Lab page. See [url removed, login to view] for details.
· Constant, real-time quality control
· Rated superior by the American Institute of Baking (AIB)
· ISO 9001:2000 & 14001 certified
The points should appear on the screen one second apart from each other from top to bottom.
The QA Lab screen should also show the [url removed, login to view] video
After the video is finished playing the Flash movie should move to the next page, which is the Business Benefits page.
I will give you a test reel .FLV file to use. Do not imbed this video because I plan to replace it with a video that is 27 seconds long.
I have action script in another .fla that will display a .flv file but that was written by another developer and may take some effort to integrate.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).