Plaid API - Get Company Name and Logo From Bill Statement
This project received 10 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $323 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Hello. I need to retrieve the company logo's and company names from a users transaction statement from the Plaid API. Whats coming out now is the company's Billing name, eg. BC/BS of Florida needs to be Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida. I need to get the company's full corporate name, logo and website to show to the user. An already scraper of bank statement transaction names to full company names, icons and websites would work, or an on the fly solution could work as well.
Browse Related Skills
- Create a HTML Event Page Template From a Provided Design
- Improve Page Speed Load time of my Word Press Site
- Make 2 small changes to an existing Shopify Template
- NEED TO CREATE A FULL LICENSE SYSTEM WHICH WILL PROTECT MY PHP SCRIPTS OVER IP AND DOMAIN AND EXPIRE DATE. NEED URGENT AND NEED TO MAKE FULL BACKEND AND FRONT WITH GOOD DESIGN. WITH SQL
- Wordpress | Bring canvas menu to the left of the homepage
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online