I have the experience of managing all sorts of work. I know how to solve the problems in a better way. I can maintain a good relationship with my co-workers. I have the ability to carry out any kind of task. I can work in any circumstance. Company's overall development will be my prime motive.
Strong typing and data entry skills, advanced computer skills, analytical and problem-solving skills, multi-tasking and organizational skills, effective written and verbal communication skills, strong interpersonal and customer service skills, excellent proofreading and editing skills, and the ability to work independently and as part of a team, meet deadlines and demonstrate good attention to detail.
Name : Syawal Rizal Bin Rasman
Date Of Birth : 26-08-79
Age : 33 years
Nationality : Malaysia
Race : Malay
Martial Status : Married
Sex : Male
Strengths : Patience ; Responsible ; Friendly ; Hard Working ; Dedicated ;Energetic ; Dynamics ; Willing to Learn
Summary of Qualifications
- More than five years experience.
- Immense knowledge of admissions policies and eligibility requirements.
- Profound ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Uncommon ability to perform complex tasks and to prioritize multiple projects.
- Thorough knowledge of database management, records maintenance, word processing and data entry skills.
- Exceptional ability to sort and/or distribute mail.
- Strong ability to analyze and solve problems.
- Remarkable ability to complete moderately complex administrative paperwork.
- Great skill in gathering data, compiling information, and preparing reports.
- Demonstrated ability to make administrative/procedural decisions and judgments.
- Profound ability to plan work schedules and assign duties.
- Excellent ability to provide or arrange for training.
- Enviable ability to use independent judgment to manage and impart confidential information.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality; organize workload to ensure deadlines are met.
-Review, verify, and assess applications and support documents in accordance with established guidelines to follow-up on missing or deficient information.
-Relay and discuss status of application.
-Review applications and transcripts with respect to current eligibility of applicants, applications, transcripts, records and evaluations.
-Initiate, code, review and process applications.
-Review and analyze college and university transcripts and make determinations regarding the methodology to be used to enter the appropriate information into the on-line transfer system.
-Review electronic applications and information for accuracy and completeness prior to loading into the IDMS database.
-Create and maintain manual and computerized records.
-Establish and maintain logs, filing, and recordkeeping systems and ensure that all records are complete, accurate and up-to-date.
-Perform data entry and maintain various computer databases.
-Perform routine analysis and calculations in the processing of data for recurring internal reports.
-Respond to inquiries and investigate/resolve problems related to transactions handled by the department.
-Research information, compile statistics, gather and compute various data.
-Resolve internal requests for adjustments on applications and evaluations.
-Provide routine advice and guidance to client department representatives, employees, and others on the application of admissions policies, procedures and documents.
-Serve as a liaison with other departments and operating units in the resolution of day-to-day administrative and operational problems.
-Sort, screen, review and distribute incoming and outgoing mail.
-Compose, prepare and ensure timely responses to a variety of written requests.
-Prepare documents and compose routine correspondence as required.
-Provide administrative support to include the expediting and coordinating of incoming and outgoing documentation relative to admissions policy and procedural issues.
- MS Office ( Word,Excel,Power Point, Access )
- Operating System - Windows 95/98,Window 2000/ME/NT,Windows XP & VISTA & 7
- Computer and Typing
- Repair and Service Computer
- Upgrade Software and Windows System
- Installation and Confirge Computer
- Scanning and Printing
Supervisor, Scanning and Imaging System ICR
Data Entry Clerk , Paper Management Professionals
Customer Service , Credit Card Processing
Admin Executive , QAQC/DCC Document Control Centre
Technician Engineer Support , Computer Service and Repair
Education & Training
Cosmopoint College, Malaysia (1997 - 1999)
DIPLOMA in Information Technology