Invite Freelancer to Project
You don't seem to have an active project at the moment. Why not post a project now? It's free!Post a Project
- N/AJobs Completed
- N/AOn Budget
- N/AOn Time
- N/ARepeat Hire Rate
Programmer ConsultantNov 2015 - Mar 2016 (4 months)
- Maintain U.S. Army Reserve Command logistics system developed in Delphi that assists in accountability,inventory,maintenance, resource, and readiness reporting back to the Warfighter. - Maintain design logic and user guides documentation. - Prepare database scripts for the purpose of creating new Cold Fusion, and/or Oracle tables, modifying the structure of existing tables, creating indexes, constraints, triggers, etc - Create Cold Fusion and/or Oracle stored procedures and packages
Programmer ConsultantFeb 2012 - Jun 2014 (2 years)
• Maintain U.S. Army Reserve Command Logistics system developed in Delphi that assists in asset accountability, readiness reporting, operating costs, tracking man hours, equipment usage, inventory, maintenance, resource, and readiness reporting back to the Warfighter • Coordinate changes to software • Provide Technical support • Maintain design logic and user guides documentation. • Embeded Oracle scripts within Delphi to collect data. • Fix bugs in logistics software in C#
Application DeveloperNov 2009 - Jun 2010 (7 months)
• Data Conversions • Maintain custom finance software written in Delphi • Document implemented design logic and user guides.
Sr. PC AnalystMay 2004 - May 2009 (5 years)
• Evaluate and recommend programming standards, procedures, processes and controls. • Design and develop custom feature applications using Delphi, VBA or combination of languages for broad targeted audience ranging from 120 POS corporate stores; 150 POS franchise stores to corporate headquarters. • Maintain custom finance software written in Delphi and Interbase. • Document implemented design logic and user guides. • Build Coordinator for software rollouts. • Project Management Jr. PC Analyst
Principal Software EngineerApr 2000 - Mar 2004 (3 years)
• Architect for e-mail personalization fault recovery system. • Designed and documented message consolidation feature, resulting in more manageable and reusable messages, less redundancy and reducing the cost for international translation. • Upgraded custom Delphi components. • Migrated Delphi applications from Oracle database to Teradata database • Internationalized CRM Application and Crystal Reports. • Maintained client/server Delphi components.
ProgrammerJun 1996 - Apr 2004 (7 years)
• Designed and developed automation processes of various development projects including data acquisition for metal fatigue and strain gage stress analysis, chemical inventory, purchase order delivery schedule, and strain gage resistance analysis. • Supported hardware and software for over 200 PC's within 20 departments. • Troubleshoot software, hardware, printer and networking problems. • Debugging & software testing.
A.A.S Degree1992 - 1996 (4 years)
Teradata Certified Professional (2003)NCR
Basic Knowledge of Teradata Hardware.
Teradata Certified SQL Specialist (2003)NCR
SQL Knowledge of Teradata
Certificate Using Databases with Python (2016)University Of Michigan
Learn how to use databases with Python
Certificate Using Python to Access Web Data (2016)University Of Michigan
Use Python to Access Web Data
Certificate Python Data Structures (2016)University Of Michigan
Learn Python Data Structures
Certificate Programming for Everybody (Getting Started with Python) (2016)University of Michigan
Getting Started with Python