I need a web based portal which should have:
1) A landing page with a login/password authentication
2) 2nd page is an NDA that is electronically signed, the user inputs his full legal name, then clicks the check box which states I agree.
3) 3rd page - provided end-user selected I agree and checked the box and filled in their full legal name, email address, phone number, and also uploaded a copy of his/her ID (for KYC verification/compliance), the next page is the information page which details the various membership levels, and what each one comes with between 1 and 50 BTC. 1 BTC is the minimum, 50 BTC is the maximum.
4) 4th page - This is where the user will enter their hash TXID for their BTC submission into the beta tester wallet address which I have already created as a segwit legacy BTC wallet which will be dumped into a hardware Ledger Nano wallet stored offline. The exchange account will be dumped into in full for the entire amount of subscriptions, and then, the bots turned on for alpha testing. Once the user puts this information into the form, it will immediately send email to a new email account I am creating - email@example.com. Only emails received to that email address will be as such. Also inclusive will be their photo ID scan (DL, Passport, Passport ID, or state/government issued ID only will be accepted) along with their status of the NDA being accepted, their email address and their phone number and country code. We can accept international beta test clients provided they are verified via the KYC documents.
5) Once they click on the submit button from the 4th page, there is actually a 5th page, such 5th page will be a simple, "Thank you very much, we will be in touch with you and determine your eligibility to participate in ZTS Private Beta Tester Group. We thank you for your membership donation and within 30 days of the beta being finalized and ready to send to all beta testers, you will be notified via email. If you change your email address during this timeframe, you may reach out to us at zbetatester@[login to view URL] and we will be sure to change your information for receiving email notifications to our beta tester group. If you do not do this, we cannot be responsible if you miss the start of the beta testing, so please be sure to make note of the email address. We will not answer questions from that email address. Questions will be answered once we setup a Telegram and/or Discord channel specifically for our beta testers. Rally On! ZT Team.
26 freelancers are bidding on average $280 for this job
I hve experience to work with membership website development using ASP.net core 2.1 latest version. I'll complete requirements according to your job instruction. I am ready to work.