Hello, I am looking for an amazing, virtual high-level assistant to assist me and my clients.
Basically, I'm looking for someone dedicated, highly qualified, and someone who I can use to help me think at a high-level in addition to performing routine tasks.
I'm looking to assign work to fill 5hrs-10/wk to begin and work to a full-time schedule as well.
I am a life and business coach for big-thinking, visionary entrepreneurs based in America, in Ohio, so I am on Eastern Daylight Time (New York).
I want my assistant to quickly learn to manage my business for me, help me to get new clients, and to help me increase my profits by being my rock-solid executive support.
The more money I make, the more opportunity there is for you to get an increase in salary over time and to take on more help to support you in your role as well.
I expect to be your only employer and I am looking for someone who wants to grow with my company, and be able to advance into higher roles within the company.
Right now, I need you to be my right hand, my trusted confidant, and I need to know that if you get embarrassed or are unsure of something, that you immediately contact me and let me know. I am 100% available to help answer your questions. I am here to help you. Do not just disappear. That is not ok, let me help you solve whatever issue you are having.
You MUST be able to speak and write fluently in English.
Proper English grammar, sentence structure, and punctuation is essential.
Must be able to meet via Skype for interview, training, and for check-ins.
Must send a report in the morning of what you will be working on for the day
Must send a report at the end of each work day letting me know what you accomplished
Your own personal computer & a really good internet connection
Here are a list of the types of routine tasks that my rockstar Virtual assistant will be working on. It is not necessary that you know how to do every single tasks, but the ones that you don't know I will expect you to take the time to learn them (via research, youtube videos, etc)
The most important ones on the list below are indicated by an asterisk *
1. *Optimize/SEO social media profiles
3. *Find info (content and graphics) to post
4. *Create graphics for posts (using [login to view URL], Photoshop or other graphics programs)
5. Create graphics for free consultation
6. Post on social media (can be automatically scheduled)
8. *Manage Facebook group
9. *Post blog weekly (I will write the blog, you will need to handle all of the technical aspects of getting it designed, formatted, and published to Wordpress)
10. *Compile newsletter
11. MailChimp email campaigns
12. *Customer intake & responding to emails
13. Research opportunities (speaking, interviews, guest posting/blogging, etc)
15. Make connections with media outlets
16. *Assist with marketing plan (social media & other, including creating ads)
17. Setting up affiliate program
19. Coordinate launch event locally & online
20. Assist with sales funnels and fostering leads
21. Post trainings and content to website
22. Promote book
23. Secure sponsorships (for events)
Now that you have read the posting, if you are still interested here are the next steps.
Send your resume to me. In your email, write a paragraph that includes the following
whether you have experience managing social media,
if you've ever worked as a virtual assistant before,
what made you interested in this job,
your top 4 favorite qualities about yourself
I am wanting to learn more about you, and I am also assessing your English skills.
Then answer these questions:
Where in the Philippines are you located?
Do you have a fast computer?
What hours do you want to work?
What do you like to do to relax/have fun?
Thank you for your time, and I am looking forward to finding the perfect assistant to help me long-term in my business.