Agora is a blockchain protocol company. We spent three years building our own custom blockchain that runs on a token-free consensus mechanism, on which nodes can provide consensus without any financial incentive. Agora primarily focuses on voting, having developed several Dapps to ensure security, end-to-end verifiability and support for new devices. By creating an immutable and publicly viewable digital record of elections, Agora’s technology allows both private and public organizations to eradicate fraud and corruption, reduce cost and engage voters in a modern, convenient and accessible way.
From apps that encrypt, shuffle, and decrypt ballots to election supply chain tracking, Agora is building an entire ecosystem for voting. Thanks to our expertise and close collaboration over many years with governments and companies around the world, Agora is able to create a wide range of government and enterprise blockchain solutions. To learn more, visit our website agora.vote.
Overview of Deliverables:
· Introduction video that focuses on our mission (bringing voting systems into the digital age) and how we are making it happen. Video Script is 216 words. Design inspiration included.
· How to Audit an Election as a Citizen video. Video Script is 255 words. Design inspiration included.
· How to Run an Election with Agora video. Video Script is 453 words. Design inspiration included.
· How to Vote with Agora video. Video Script is 320 words. Design inspiration included.
· Agora solutions offered video. Video Script is 472 words. Design inspiration included.
· Two technical explainer videos (1-3 minutes each): 1. This is at the core of what we are doing (consensus mechanisms and permission vs. permissionless infrastructures). Video Script is 621 words. Design inspiration included. 2. This is how Agora works (without getting too technical—overview of the architecture). Video Script is 287 words. Design inspiration included.
**Video scripts can be edited to reduce the word count. However, these are the current estimates.
Type of Freelancer We Are Looking For:
Our company requires the creation of a series of videos and would like to hire one freelancer for all of them. We believe that animated explainer videos would be best; however, we are open to other ideas as well. On a side note, experience with Adobe After Effects would be a plus, as we have been playing around with the idea of simply customising pre-existing AE templates and adding in a professional voice over + existing licensed soundtrack.
Please provide an estimated cost per video as well as the estimated total project price, to the best of your ability, as well as whether or not you provide voice overs. Please also provide an estimated timeframe per video.