Note: You NEED Solidworks 2017 with Photoview 360 for this project!
The project is focused on a specialty child seat that was created for ambulances. The seat design was being updated and it has a custom disposable cushion being developed by another freelancer. This project was started by a grad student who unfortunately did the updates in SW 2017 educational version. Additionally, we have some edits that were not completed properly. Now we are very time constrained as we have a conference approaching in less than a week where we are to show the updated drawings.
Here are the key project details:
1) We need someone who has the ability to convert the Solidworks 2017 educational files into full Solidworks 2017 licensed version files (with no educational watermarks, restrictions, etc.). There is no time to rebuild these files from scratch. I understand there's a way to do this conversion. Please only take on this project if you've done this before and are 100% positive you know how and can do this.
2) We have some basic edits that need to be made
- the safety belt harness needs to be re-positioned as far as where it attaches to the unit
- inside the drawers are some metal bars that are silver - we need them colored to match the unit.
- the way the handles are currently drawn - they don't align perfectly when they close
- the covering that hides the clamps when the unit is shown closed from the back is missing, etc.
We need to quickly make these revisions and provide SW 17 (full licensed version) assembly files and pngs reflecting the 9 configurations we need to show ([login to view URL] with drawers open, flat with drawers closed, folded in half viewed from the front, etc…)
3) Save a version in x-t format for the freelancer developing our disposable cushion to ensure perfect fit
4) Upon completion, combine the cushion and unit and provide new assembly files in SolidWorks 2017 (full licensed version) and .pngs reflecting the 4 combined cushion / unit configurations.
This is a fast turn-around. The edits are small but needed, and the models needed to be perfect. This can't go back and forth a bunch of times, so we need someone good with detail.
Reminder: You NEED Solidworks 2017 and Photoview 360 for this project!
Please take a look at the image example below. You will need to be able to produce something that looks EXACTLY like this!
Immediate turnaround = 24 to 36 hours..... not 3+ days. This is a simple project for someone who has the software and the ability to do the conversion I need.
Please show me you've read what I wrote....
39 freelancers are bidding on average $177 for this job
hello sir. i am professional solidworks cad user with solidworks 2017 and photoview .I am capable in 2d , 3d drawing , 3d modelling , animation etc . please give me an opportunity to work. regards kalp