Conta AS is a team of skilled people who develop a web-based accounting software to several thousand small and medium-sized companies in Norway. We are behind the free invoice program Conta Faktura, which is one of the most used in Norway. Our goal is to make it easy to run a business.
Conta is now looking for a senior system administrator to help strengthen the team.
We are looking for you that:
* Have good experience with running IT systems
* Likes coding and scripting
* Have experience with operation and optimization of database
* Loves automation
* Have some experience with PHP and NodeJS
* Have knowledge of domain management
The daily tasks requires someone who knows:
* Linux operation
* Cloud services and container technology, preferably AWS, VirtualBox and Vagrant.
* Automation with Ansible or Puppet
* Continuous integration and deployments
We are looking for you who have experienced:
* System errors and critical services that go down
* That troubleshooting and adjustments of systems are required
We are looking for you who are:
* Self-propelled and proactive
* Service-minded and patient
* Not afraid to take responsibility
* Educated in IT
* That speaks English fluently both oral and written
Would you like to work with:
* System operation, architecture and automation?
* Cloud services, code quality and databases?
37 freelancers are bidding on average $35/hour for this job
Hello, as I am reading your list of required skills and experience for this position I realize that my strengths match them. So I would like to participate in the selection process of your very interesting company
Hi, your project seems like a perfect fit for me. I have more than 15 years of working as a remote system Administrator for a hosting company in the USA. Redhat / Centos / Debian / Ubuntu & Cloudlinux
Hi I have 7 years of experience as network cloud and system engineer . I have already handling this kind of project . kindly contact me via chat to discuss your issue .