I have an excisting webshop on a VPS with directadmin. I made an new webserver for this website with NginX and I want to use varnish-cache to speed up this wordpress shop.
1) Install DirectAdmin on the new server.
2) Fix the root paths, so they are the same as before on the old server, and to safely isolate multiple hosting enviroments
3) Change hostname to: [url removed, login to view]
4) Fasten up the server with Varnish Cache for maximum Wordpress performance.
5) Make the website [url removed, login to view] fully working on this server (no mather what) I can discuss problems with my developer but you must implement the server side.