1. Identify a minimum of 15 issues in the capture files [url removed, login to view]
( Very Important: Include Screen capture, as many as possible with explanation)
- Explain on the Attacks
- Solutions to overcome it
2. Include solutions for the root cause(s), which either may be technical or non-technical.
3. Network diagrams, tables, packet capture snippets (important) should be included as well as references in order to support any theory
4. Ishikawa diagram – when doing the root cause
5. Report should consist of two key elements: an executive summary for the Managing Director, and the main report which will contain the technical detail.
5. Include 500 words of executive summary written in layman terms (Refer to the paragraph highlight in yellow in wireshark [url removed, login to view] attachment)
6. Total length of the report should be approximately 2700 to 3000 words. Network diagrams, tables, packet capture snippets (important) should be included as well as references in order to support any theory (main report which will contain the technical detail)
7. Proposed solution
8. Conclusion and recommendations
(Compulsory to include Network diagrams, Ishikawa diagram, and Screen capture of attack is a must)
8 freelancers are bidding on average $79 for this job
HELLO I CAN START RIGHT NOW - I AM EXPERT IN Internet Security,Network Administration,undefined,undefined and I BET YOU CANNOT FIND BETTER FREELANCER THAN ME ... pLEASE MESSEGE ME AND LETS DISCUSS THE THINGS THANKS