Sr. Java Software Engineer (Expert/Consultant role)
The Java Software Engineer focuses on the design, development, test, and support of software integrated into the Company’s products.
• Scope of work includes software architecture, software development, hardware / software integration, and system level debug of embedded PC instruments
• Works closely with cross functional engineering team members (i.e. mechanical, electrical, optical, applications, and systems engineers) in developing complex environmental monitoring instrumentation
• Designs and implements new procedures to enhance productivity and quality
• Interacts with Customers, Sales, Marketing, Applications and Product Engineering to determine software/systems requirements
• Translates product requirements into product specifications
• Provides technical advice to executive management and other staff
• Follow the Company’s QMS ISO 13485:2003 system
SW position highlights
• Experienced in Java 8
• Experienced in Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA)
• Experienced in Object-Oriented Design (OOD)
• Experienced in Java Persistence API (JPA)
• Experienced in SOAP web services
• Experienced in Java Spring functionality, specifically Dependency Injection (DI) and Inversion of Control (IOC)
Good scientific algorithm developer
Emphasis on operating systems particularly Linux (can configure drivers for Linux)
Must to be able to work in TUCSON, Arizona
33 freelancers are bidding on average $53/hour for this job
Hi, sir I have a great skill in java. I'm sure I can complete your project. My price and period is negotiable. We can discuss the details via chat. Thanks.
I am very familiar with java and have rich experience of desktop and mobile app development. So I am very confident in your project. Look forward to hearing from you. Regards.
Hi dear. I am software developer. I have experience Java language. I developed App, web server and web apis. If you give me project, you will get good result. Thank you for your reading Regards.