Custom Shopify Module / App - Interactive Product Configurator
This project received 32 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $3595 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$1500 - $3000 USD
Please read the requirements carefully- we will be reviewing all bids in detail to ensure you actually read this and understand what we need. We will expect to see live, published samples of your work prior to awarding the project.
THE "SIMPLE" DESCRIPTION:
We want a seamless plugin for our Shopify store where customers can create a visual depiction of their product online. Essentially, the configurator uses one of 4 "bases" and then has up to 10 "custom images" which will need to be added, removed, swapped, etc. in real time (out of a pool of hundreds of options)- then when the customer is happy with what they have created- they can add the exact product they are looking at in front of them to their cart and checkout.
- You must be an expert with Shopify Apps, this is 100% for a Shopify store.
- We expect this to be "turn-key", meaning the build and installation and proper workings of the App will all be tested and handled by you. We will provide the images needed, but you are responsible for all the layout and coding.
- We need the ability to add and remove options from the App going forward (essentially the images they can choose from). This can be in a database, or ideally it would be directly linked to our available products.
- This configurator needs to be directly linked to the store and the products. There may be some options to tie it to a specific item, but we can discuss options.
- You must be fluent in English so that we can communicate effectively throughout the process.
- If you are qualified and the development is more expensive than our indicated range, we are open to paying more for the right quality App.
- We are not on a strict timeline, we are concerned primarily with the quality of the finished product, not how fast you can make it.
- We will want to duplicate this module in our Mobile App as well (this will be a separate project).
- We will have a LOT more custom work on this site for the right person! We are looking for a long-term partner here, not just a contractor so there may be a lot of future potential for the right fit.
- Happy New Year!
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online