I need a UI automation script.
Currently I do a manual operation 100 times a day. The process involves filling in some information in one form, choosing from the results, and then completing an online shopping process.
The steps are quickly outlined here:
1. Read from an EXCEL list an ID
2. Go to site A
3. Enter the ID
4. Click on the first result
5. Click add to cart <- This will redirect us to another page
6. From the next page, look in the html for a specific tag and click the button for that row.
7. Fill in a username/password from an EXCEL list.
8. Fill in the address form presented with information from the EXCEL list from step 1
9. Fill in credit card information from the EXCEL list in step 7.
10. Click submit.
11. Search in the html for a specific tag, and enter extract an #ID then populate this ID in the EXCEL list from step 1
Excel from step 1 will look similar to:
ID, FIRSTNAME, LASTNAME, ADDRESS, CITY, STATE, #ID(STEP 11)
Excel from step 7 will look similar to:
USERNAME,PASSWORD, CREDIT CARD #, EXPIRATION, CSV
The script must read the EXCEL and repeat the steps until all rows are done.
We can switch from EXCEL, to plain text, tab separated, comma, semicolon, etc.
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Tuesday Aug 28, 2012 11:50:06 AM: