Do you like writing mean and clean Ruby on Rails code? Come join our team and help us to build amazing things.
We are looking for an engineer who is strong in Ruby on Rails, JS(Vue would be preferable). Strong English speaking and writing skills are also required. Our software engineers must make decisions on their own without being told detailed specs. (We are not looking for a code monkey.)
1. Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Ruby on Rails code.
2. Help review, test, and merge Pull Requests.
3. Develop robust, scalable and secure features.
4. Quickly fix and deploy urgent bugs.
5. Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
6. Help customer support agents with technical questions.
7. Strong self-management, teamwork, and communication skills.
8. Must think independently without detailed, guided instruction. There are no code monkeys in our company — we are all software professionals. We value picking up tasks on your own without product managers asking.
Requirements and skills:
1. Proven work experience as a Ruby on Rails developer.
2. Solid understanding of object-oriented programming.
5. Experience developing highly interactive applications.
6. Passion for writing great, simple, clean, efficient code.
7. Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
8. Proficient understanding of code versioning tool(GIT)
9. Able to write unit tests
[login to view URL] is a small, motivated technology company whose mission is to provide a powerful toolkit to freelancers, consultants and businesses to increase revenue. We’re building innovative payment rails that span across borders and support a number of payment types. PeachPay also makes it easy for freelancers to sell and market with each of their easy to use products, such as booking a call, invoicing, digital goods, and PayMe pages.
21 freelancers are bidding on average $87/hour for this job
Hello. i am glad to meet you. I have 6 years of experience in Ruby on Rails. I am a developer you find. I can be strong in Ruby on Rails, JS(Vue would be preferable). Hire me, please. I hope working with you. thanks.