We want to create the next-generation set of tools to enable language teachers and students to interact more efficiently and create meaningful learning experiences.
We are self-funded small team running on a tight budget which entails that the work load will vary depending on the week (some weeks will be busy, up to 20 hours; some weeks will be quiet, maybe down to 0 hours) given that we are multiplexing the work of several roles over the same weekly budget.
* work reliably and independently without needing much supervision
* have good communication skills
- asking questions regarding the business logic requirements when needed
- reporting relevant implementation decision
- bringing up any concerns regarding any aspects (business, architecture, implementation)
* help defining the specs
- providing input from the technical point of view
- adjusting the scope of work so that it fits in the desired delivery timeframe
- bringing up questions that arise to clarify any statements that are not defined well enough
* able to blend into the code style of others
* good level of attention to detail
* capable of delivering well testing features
Require to have a good grasp of...
Nice to have:
* authorizations gems
15 freelancers are bidding on average €10/hour for this job
i can do it. i have 5 years experiences with NodeJS,C#, VueJS. and i am willing to improve RoR. I have some personal website with NodeJS, VueJS : [login to view URL] [login to view URL]