This is an ongoing part-time role. I'm looking to add one more to my team.
My company provides online training courses, primarily on the topic of Microsoft Azure. I am looking for an "Microsoft Azure Internet Researcher".
The primary job responsibilities will be:
- Be given a link to a Microsoft Certification Exam web page (for Azure topics)
- Be able to determine the type of audience the exam is intended for
- Create a course syllabus in Google Docs to cover that exam, following a predefined style
- Find if content already exists in my library of Slides and reuse what you can
- If content has to be created, create a presentation in Google Slides that teaches each lesson, following a predefined style
- Create teaching notes in Google Docs for each lesson (not a script, but notes)
- Create supplemental materials like PDF downloads and other study guides for students as defined by the course syllabus (which you created)
- Work quickly and efficiently
- Meeting agreed deadlines
- Communicate status of the project on a regular basis
- Able to find, read and understand official documentation
- Able to write slides without copying verbatim from the source
- Able to extract the right level of information for the audience of the course
- Fluent English spelling and grammar in the Slides themselves
- Be able to think and make decisions without always needing daily feedback and direction
- Be able to accept feedback, learn and improve for next time
- Be able to give suggestions on how we can improve the process working together to make it better for next time
- No video or audio recording is required for this role, purely research and writing
I will provide training on the tasks, to show how I do this work currently. I'll also provide Google Docs and Google Slides examples of previous courses that you can follow the example of.
Microsoft has pretty good documentation around Azure, so I expect you'll be able to do this task using nothing but the free, online official docs.
If you have a background in Azure, it's a plus. If you have an Azure certification already, it's a big plus. If you are willing to get certified, I'll pay the fee. Let me know.
Let's talk if you think you're the right person for this role.