Domino's Pizza Case Study
Answer the following questions:
1. What is Domino's Pizza's product or service? Provide a well thought short answer before
you move on to questions 2-4.
2. Regarding Weill and Woerner's "Digital Business Model", what is Domino's Pizza's digital
content that it offers as part of its product/service? Include both product/service and informational components.
3. Characterize and evaluate Domino's Pizza's transparency strategy to customers (see
my article on "Transparency Strategy").
4. Provide at least one idea or recommendation on how Domino's Pizza can enhance its
digital content (product/service or informational components) for its customers.
• Write in executive format, not in essay form. Assume that you are writing to the CEO of
the company for which you are writing the case, who has asked you to analyze a problem
and provide a recommendation.
• Use labels and sub-labels to make it easy for the CEO to browse forward and backward.
• Use bullets or numbers to list facts, arguments, etc., and avoid them where you need to
develop complex argumentation to make your case.
• Use facts from the case only to build your arguments or to back up your rationale. Avoid
including facts from the case just to prove that you read it. For example, don’t start with a
summary of the facts of the case.
38 freelancers are bidding on average $103 for this job
I have briefly read the description on research development, and I can deliver as per the requirements however I need us to discuss for more clarity on the details, deadline and budget as well.
I'm a Bachelor degree holder in commerce. I have worked on more than 1000 papers in report writing, research.I have read and understood your requirement and I know you will never regret, thank you.