I am a busy business executive and also an academic researcher seeking to publish in quality peer review journals. I have fairly good data and I have completed a dissertation in project management. However, because I am very busy with multiple occupations, I am seeking an experienced researcher and writer to help me "convert" the dissertation into multiple articles for peer reviewed journals. On starting, my plan is to send you the dissertation. You can review and determine how many articles we can "extract" from the dissertation. I can also send you the source data. Once we agree, then we can go with the modification in accordance to the payment schedule.
I am envisioning each article be about 2000-4000 words, and I am hoping for 3 articles, may be four?. Let me know how that sound?
My field of interest is project management, business execution, strategy implementation, and stakeholder management. If you are interested to being my assistant, please email with an expression of interest and what you can do to assist.
I will only consider candidates with the following qualifies - no exceptions:
1. Professionals with advanced degrees, preferably PhD or other doctoral with good experience in all phase of research including literature review, research design, methodology, quantitative/qualitative analysis, and writing.
2. Published in business management, project management and related discipline (provide examples)
3. Strong in statistics and use of tools like SPSS
4. Fluent English (US) only
5. Must be willing to sign a NDA
6. Sample work that I can review
7. Quote for fixed fee per project
I will only respond to solid candidates. Also, this is not an one-time effort as I am seeking to build a long-term relationship.
-------->>NOTE When submitting a proposal:
1. Please address my requirements above directly
2. Please provide your resume or CV
3. At the top of your bid proposal type "Doctoral Level /Journal Quality so I know you read and understood the entire job post