Hi Chukwudi M,
As previous discussed below is the project brief.
If you could please complete the Video Changes first and provide it to us before the 29th December (we have an event for that day), I will put €100 milestone for that first period and then two subsequent ones for draft images and final images.
13x HD Renders
In terms of the position of the camera can you use the same general layout, materiality and people density as per the attached renders if stated otherwise. I have messaged you a dropbox link containing the premerged psd files of all renders.
If however you are going to use 3d people in the renders then I would love a higher view aspect if possible. Whichever you feel looks best (can discuss this in draft 1 revisions).
1. Site Layout Plan – Merge view into satellite image. I will add an annotated key following this.
2. Site Overview Image – Same Position and merge view into drone photo.
3. New Green Lung (Forest View)- A better view that shows more of the forest.
4. Waterfront Walkway – Move Position to fisherman area looking in same direction. Show more of the forest too.
5. Central Pond View – A better view that shows more of the pond and users.
6. Marina View – Same Position or a little higher if it looks better.
7. Skatepark View – Same Position or a little higher if it looks better.
8. Playground View – Same Position or a little higher if it looks better.
9. Fixed Pedestrian Bridge View – Same Position or a little higher if it looks better.
10. Moving Canal Bridge View – New Position which shows people waiting at both sides and the boat passing under.
11. Adventure Playground - Same Position or a little higher if it looks better.
12. Stage Area View – Same Position or a little higher if it looks better.
13. Activity Area Overview – Same Position or a little higher if it looks better.
• Furthermore there is a magically appearing person glitch at 1:23. Could you fix this.
• Could you slightly speed up the camera (a third or something) between 1:30-1:40. The rest of the camera speed is perfect.
• Could you also have a better flyover view of the skatepark at 1:47 as you pass over it but keep the wonderful pan over the kid running on the grass following this.
• At 2:25 when the camera head out towards the greenway (could you continue the line of trees to wherever the final bench ends) could we change this to zoom out to finish with an extended view in plan of the entire project.
All the best and happy Christmas!