A 3D model viewer for opening .obj and its related .mtl files
- It has to be developed in C++ and OpenGL (Other programming languages are also ok)
- It has to work in Raspbian (RaspberryPi 3)
- Use open source library for opening the obj files
- Simple view manipulation like rotate, pan and zoom
- Applies textures specified by mtl files
This is a project for experienced developers. You should at least have a Linux machine. We can work with you to do the testing. Please include the text "Rpi OpenGL" in your bid. Thank You.
21 freelancers are bidding on average $571 for this job
Embedded/IOT/Arduino+Raspberry Pi are our core strength. We have a team who has got specialization into these areas and have been working since 4 years. Let me know if we can discuss.
I can do this job: [url removed, login to view] and here is my showreel: [url removed, login to view] allmade in open source. Relevant Skills and Experience In c++ and open software. Proposed Milestones $800 USD - 3D for web