This project received 2 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $524 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
I want you to teach me how exactly to:
1. Design microprocessor instruction set.
2. Making code based on design (in point one).
3. Compile code (in point two) into the real microprocessor for we can test it.
Note that, please make instruction sets that can be used to:
1. Create Graphical User Interface.
2. Save/Read data into/from secondary memory.
3. Save/Read data into/from internet.
4. Print data.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online