Use the MARS simulator to write and test a MIPS assembly language program (named [url removed, login to view]) that
• Reads three grades from standard input. Before reading the values, include a single prompt of Enter three grades:
• Computes the integer average, and
• Prints the results as follows
The avg = ####
where #### is the average grade.
Use the MARS simulator to write and test a MIPS assembly language program that extends your [url removed, login to view] program from an earlier assignment as follows:
• Name the new program avggrade.asm.
• Continuously extract grades from standard input until a negative value is entered.
• Compute the integer average for all grades entered (truncated).
• Determine the corresponding letter grade (’A’, ’B’, ’C’, ’D’, ’F’) using the common ranges. • Print the average and corresponding letter grade to the terminal.