I would like an automation of repeat actions I perform on my computer.
First hear the story out, you'll need to use simple logic and math to follow, nothing difficult
I'm a member of a discount/deal-website (kinda like Groupon) and they have two marketing tools to gain members and to increase sales. They do these by awarding credits to people for:
1. sharing the website and recruit new members
2. sharing a voucher you've bought and stimulating others to buy the same one
Sometimes they'll have these campains where you can receive 5 euro onto your account, these campaigns always work with a 'discount/value'-code you have to enter into your account to redeem the code and add the credit to your account.
However, these codes always seem to have the same layout an ar easy to generate yourself (ex. the value code is something like VALUE1586, and another would be VALUE4963, making it easy to just guess a number between 0000 and 9999 to find a working code). Most of the time it only takes me 2 or 3 tries to get a working value code.
extra information: anything you buy with this 5 euro value, needs to be priced over 5 euro. You can't buy something of 4.99 for 'free'. (probably so they still make a small turnover). Also you can only win a 5 euro value code once (at least one time per registered account)
Comming back to the two marketingtools:
1. You can receive 5 euro of credits if you recruit one person (5 euro goes onto your account when te recruit has made a purchase on the website). This with a maximum of 4 recruits or 20 euro.
2. When a users makes a purchase and shares his purchase on social media, he can get the initial value of the purchase refunded in credits when there are 3 people that buy the same thing (only when they click trough the shared link that was posted on social media).
If you put 2 and 2 together you'll see that I can do following steps to gain free credit into my account:
- create an account that shares its recruitment link. (let's call this the MAIN account)
- create 4 new accounts using that recruitment link (they wil be worth 5 euros when the have made their first purchase)
- add 5 euro per account by trial and error
-buy an item with the MAIN account that costs 5.25 (So I will need to pay 25ct trough bank tranfer or mobile banking) and share my purchase
-have the 4 new accounts make the same purchase using the shared link on social media and their 5 euro of credit on their account.
This wil result in me paying 1.25 (for the 25ct that needs to be payed for the MAIN + 4 new accounts) BUT receiving 20 euro worth of recruitment bonus and an extra 5.25 euros for the reimbursment of the original purchase = 25.25 euro (on the MAIN account)
I use a temporary mail server to generate new e-mail adresses easily so I can generate these fake accounts.
The complete process takes about 30-45 minutes of my time and I would like to automate this so it goes a lot faster and easier. Basically what I do know is production line work, repeating a dozen of steps.
I'm looking for someone who can make a tool where I only need the input the purchase that has to be made (the one of 5.25 in the example) and the tool does the rest (exept for the payments).