I need a very skilled and experienced wordpress developer who can build an application that is very modern, clean, and secure. At a high-level, the application will need to do the following:
1. Allow for self-enrollment of new users along with user verification and should support third-party authentication via Google and others (not Facebook).
2. A store where users can purchase digital content (domain reports) and specify a variety of options in the products that they order. Among the options that the customer will have for their order will be the ability to request the order to begin "digital production" at a specific date and time in the future or "as soon as possible". The customer should also be able to specify a recurring order indicating that they want updated digital reports weekly, monthly, quarterly, semi-annually, or annually. The application must support payments via credit card (stripe), paypal, apple pay, etc. The application should maintain a dashboard that shows order status for various purchases made by the customer. Initially when entered, the order status should be set to "Paid". This status should be displayed in the dashboard along with other information about the order.
3. Once a customer purchases a digital product, there will need to be an authorization process in which the application sends an e-mail to the whois contacts (admin, registrant and tech contacts) for the domains for which the customer is requesting a report. The e-mail should request that the whois contacts click a link to "authorize" the customer to receive the requested report. Only one of the contacts must "authorize" for the order to be authorized. When the e-mail is sent, the order status will be changed to "Pending Authorization". Once the order is authorized, the order status will be changed to "Authorized".
4. Once the order is authorized and the "order production date/time" is reached, this application will use an API to make a request to an external system. This is external system API is an existing "off the shelf system" that will essentially produce the digital content that the customer has ordered. Once this request has been sent, the order status will change to "Running - Phase 1 of 3 is 0% Complete".
5. Hourly, the application should poll the external application via API to request status updates to indicate percentage completion of digital production. The application should then update the order status (of all orders) accordingly. For instance, "Running - Phase 1 of 3 is 22% Complete"..."Running - Phase 2 of 3 is 71% Complete"..."Running - Phase 3 of 3 is 7% Complete"...etc.
6. Once the digital order is completed, the application will need to retrieve the digital products (these will be in the form of PDFs, HTML files, CSV files, log files, etc.) and will place those files in an appropriate folder that is accessible by the customer (a secure folder with access control). The dashboard will then be updated to show an order status of "Complete" and the dashboard will provide links to the various digital products (reports) mentioned above such that the customer can simply click the link and view or download the files. The dashboard should also provide a "quick order" button to allow the customer to re-order the exact same product configuration at any time.
It is extremely important that this application is secure and that you exceed my expectations in terms of quality and professionalism of the application. Significantly exceeding my expectations will lead to an additional discretionary bonus up to 100% of the total cost of the project.
51 freelancers are bidding on average $2932 for this job
Hello! We are a professional team of web developers who are eager to cooperate with you and build an application that is very modern, clean, and secure according to all your listed requirements and needs.