Need: Looking for initial and ongoing Support to updating a my client's website...to help it become a more modern, navigable, mobile-responsive website. We are on Drupal 7, going to Drupal 8; It is great as is, but there is a few areas that we'd like to work toward changings.
Website Reference: To protect my client's business, please contact me separately and I will provide the web address
Time Frame: This will be a long-term gig, about 30 hrs per week for 10-12months. Start 1 May, 2018
Payment: Please propose. I am open to Fixed or Hourly. Payments will be made upfront and then on an agreed schedule.
Budget: about $30,000
What to do: Please provide me a quote along with any samples/references. A resume would be great too.
Timeline to Start: 1 May - Definite
Specific Tasks to be performed:
1. redesign and aid in deployment of the website
2. create a style guide for the website.
3. address responsivity concerns for the website.
4. review the current and revised websites for errors, broken links,
5. faulty navigation, gaps in quality and compliance.
6. assist in developing, formatting, and tagging documents to meet 508
8. review website content and make recommendations for
9. improving search engine optimization
10. help conduct testing to gauge user experience, 508 accessibility and compliance. 508 compliance is required for every item posted on the website,
11. Website redesigned to fit modern mobile-responsivity and usability standards.
The right person (or team) should be:
A senior web designer/developer with the following expertise:
- after reviewing, an understanding of the existing website, as well as the mission, programs, and goals
- expert skill and experience in web design, layout, navigation, site map creation, data mining and conducting competitive assessments
- adept at creating and managing digital content guidelines, tools, style guides and processes, as well as being able to audit/inventory online content to ensure quality and compliance
- writing and proof reading content for Plain Language, Clear Communication and 508 compliance
- on various platforms including Adobe Creative Suite and Drupal 8.
Website was developed using the Drupal platform. Will be moving to Drupal
8 with this new website.
- in search engine optimization (SEO)
- an understanding of communications principles and standards. Digital writing, editing, design and development samples will be required.
65 freelancers are bidding on average $19/hour for this job
[login to view URL] to see your project.I have read the details.I have worked in drupal,Php and its frameworks before and i am available for full [login to view URL] free to send me a [login to view URL] forward . Thank You !!!