We currently have an outdated, ugly and now non-functioning webpage for our company;s new applicants (for contact work).
You can see the current page here: [url removed, login to view]
We are looking for something that is far, far, far better and more attractive in every way.
(1) It has to be responsive and mobile-friendly on ALL devices just as larger company's websites are.
(2) It should no longer be one page as it is now, but should avoid scrolling by keeping a nice flow from page to page (just as Freelancer's own site does when it asks the user for information... This website looks great, modern, and I never scroll on a desktop or phone). So, it may end up being several pages long
(3) We don't quite want the exact same phrasing, so we will change a few pieces of text. And, some of those photos may need to be removed to make room for more optimal versions.
(4) There should be a fun and great looking design quality throughout. Again, this freelancer website is a nice template to follow because it looks so nice and instills confidence
(5) We would like an updated, modern approach to getting this data from the end user. This is a job application, and when we look at this, it does not fit into what is common or current.
(6) The existing functionality needs to remain in tact... The code currently uses our shopping cart's Autoresponders and saves user data into our own system as well... Each piece has to continue to work so we lose nothing but correct any existing errors.
Finally, I request a flowchart and mock up before you begin work. If I can see its shell, graphic placement, and style before you dive into the work, then we'll be on the same page :)
64 freelancers are bidding on average $514 for this job
Hello, This project is quite easy for me, but I got couple of questions to clear before we proceed [url removed, login to view] message me to have a quick chat.