My company owns several small hotels. We are looking to build "reputation management software" that allows our managers to better manage our online reputation. The software should allow our managers to:
1. Easily determine where a hotel appears online and ensure those listings are accurate
2. See what our customers are saying on Facebook, TripAdvisor, and a few other "industry" websites, and respond quickly and easily through a central platform
3. Receive alerts any time there's a new review
4. Send an automated weekly recap email with all reviews and responses
5. Easily share positive reviews to amplify positive word of mouth
6. Know any time the hotel is mentioned anywhere on the internet
7. Keep an eye on our competition to understand how their reviews compare to ours, etc.
8. Be built in a way that is scalable so that we can easily add new features and additional hotels as we continue to grow
9. Allow us to easily sort and filter reviews and responses from a centralized user-friendly database
10. Any other standard features found within basic customer reputation management software
Note: design is very important to us - the UX should be friendly, intuitive, and fun.