I am looking for someone to help create and implement a campaign to refer friends to our service. Here is how that would work:
1. It’s a “refer a friend promotion” in which both parties get a benefit. The new member gets a 25% discount and my member who referred them gets 3 months free added to their membership.
2. Members receive the promotion via a MailChimp email and they can opt in to share it either via email and/or FaceBook. (I don’t think our members use Twitter.)
3. If our member chooses Email when they opt in, they receive a unique coupon code and a unique link they can share, both of which are tied to THEIR account.
4. If our member chooses to share the promotion via Facebook (or their blog), we send them a graphic (all ready to post) with a the member’s unique link (so they get credit for referrals). It can also have a visible coupon code.
5. For the new members getting 25% off membership, I think is the easy part. But the member who referred them would also need to receive their 3 months free in their membership account.
Attached are screens of a similar campaign implemented by a competitor. Please review and send out a detailed proposal and info on similar campaigns you have implemented in the past, along with a firm quote.