We need a great coder to help us build a new landing page.
It will be based off the framework used for “Harry’s” pre-launch campaign.
This page was built in Ruby on Rails - we have the source code for this project and it’s freely avaliable on GitHub.
[url removed, login to view]
We have the designs for the two pages in a PSD document and will share them with you after we have received a proposal.
This is a 2 page social referral campaign.
Our page will follow their design and have the following structure:
- 2 pages - "Landing page" + “Thank you / info page"
- User lands on the landing page
- Landing page has one option - enter your email address
- Once the person signs up they are sent to the thank you page
- On this page they will be told about the prizes they’ll get after they get enough people to register
- They’ll be given a referral link (unique link that connects the link to their email address)
- There will be an “Achievement tracker” bar at the bottom showing them how close they are to the next milestone
This campaign will also need a few special requirements:
- Only one email can be submitted per IP address
- If their email bounces it needs to be recorded and removed from any “referrer” - this is so that they don’t get “points” for fake email addresses
- All contacts will need to be automatically added and tagged in Infusionsoft
- Ideally all emails would be sent through Infusionsoft
- However it may be necessary to send the emails through another provider such as “SendGrid” ([url removed, login to view]) to get the “email deliverability” information
Please review this and let us know if it is something that you would be able to implement.
If this is something that would interest you please submit your proposal.
Please include 5 examples of previous relevant works and mention why you are the right person to create our 2 page landing page campaign.
Budget will depend on your experience and relevant works: $150+