Find below my request for a mobile application for android and IOS.
I will set what I want my application to do:
• Once installed I need to get all information from the users: mobile, name, date of birth, the town from, living town,… and he will receive an SMS with a verification pin and he has to put the pin to verify the number
• The user who would have given access to his contacts, the app would upload the user contacts.
• The home page would be made from a like a news feed, where you should find all the events shared by your contacts.
• Create an event page would be predefined from several templates in the app and it will be shared with all the contacts of the multiple events managers.
• There will be also an option to send SMS to all contacts that are not registered in the application.
• Every user will have a wallet where he will charge the wallet from a webpage credit card portal or via western union.
• There will be another tab where it will be for another kind of event the same as before.
• And there will be another tab where we will put their daily horoscope, with the option to receive a notification silent or with a ringtone.
• Once you enter the event on the home pages, it will be like a picture and I need the app to ask if he wants to set the event in his calendar and set an alarm for it.
• Once an event is created I will need all users who are in contact with the event managers to receive a notification to their phone letting them know about the event.
• I will need to add once the user sees an event, and he cannot participate we will add to send flower delivery or do a cash donation.
I think I would go for a hybrid solution with HTML 5 and Cordova on top. it will be better for the future but I’m open to any suggestion.