The BitCoin bubble makes me want to re-implement a model I saw back in 2000 for the NASDAQ (Discrete Scale Invariance)...
Can you write something in Mathematica that:
(1) imports a date, price file from excel
(2) plots the data with a supplied formula
(3) uses sliders so the user can "eyeball" a fit
(4) takes the slider values as seeds for an optimization (is this even possible?)
(5) implements a built-in optimization to get the best fit. (I worry that this last step might be time consuming, so I would want to limit your work here if it proves difficult).
2 freelancers are bidding on average $22/hour for this job
I have briefly read the description on matlab development, and I can deliver as per the requirements however I need us to discuss for more clarity on the details, deadline and budget as well.