I need a payment module for magento2 (2.0.6) and my local payment gateway company doesn't provide pure php REST.
They provide 3 options to communicate with their gateway gateway (1)COM+ (2).NET DLL (3) Java
I am considering how to implement the module for magento2 and I expect to select one of above 3 options and the option should be on live support status and I don't want a "not-support or low-support".
The option should also support php7 as I use php7 in my magento2 environment.
I need a magento2 payment gateway module and it should take care the checkout process
1. the magento2 administrator enable the new payment gateway and fill some information at the backend
2. a customer add a product to the shopping card
3. the customer checkout the order and select the new payment solution (he/she may select another like paypal)
4. if the customer select the new payment gateway, the extension should prepare a POST data and send to the payment gateway credit card checkout page.
5. the customer can see the amount and he needs to fill his credit card
6. after the customer fills his credit card, the payment gateway will validate the credit card.
7. if the credit card is passed, the customer will be redirected a url page which we fill in the POST data at step 4
8. at the same time, the payment gateway will call our url and return the payment result (success, fail)
9. at the step7, the customer should be taken to the url page that we fill at the step4 and he will see successful or failed page
10. we should update the order to "payment success" or "payment failed" by the return response of step8
11. for successfuly payment, it should modify stock
12. we should send out an email notification to someone and they should follow the shipping
1. a magento2 payment gateway module (v2.0.6)
2. backend setting
3. allow customer to select our new payment module or others when they checkout
4. the POST data is sent through a https url
5. the url to be called by the payment gateway is https
6. a page to display the payment result (success/fail), the url is /nccc/order_result or similar url
7. update the order status(success/failure) by the return response, the url is /nccc/return or similar
8. reduce the stock
9. send a notification email to someone
10. customer receive order email
11. the payment gateway provides 2 DLL(COM+, .NET) and 1 .JAR(JAVA) files
12. the payment module should be php7 workable
13. the payment module should pass the "php bin/magento setup:di:compile" command