We are looking to hire a frontend developer for our WordPress Theme business.
These are some of the requirements for this position:
1. Expert in HTML5/CSS3
2. Ability to quickly create and modify custom WordPress themes and plugins
3. Convert PSD files to WordPress Themes
4. Troubleshoot, optimize, and fix website and theme issues
5. Come up with future theme fixes, additions, and upgrades
6. Familiar with testing themes with different browsers and devices
7. Able to optimize and speed up websites
Ideally we would like someone how can work with little direction and can fix and update themes and meet deadlines. We might have projects where we give you a PSD and you need to figure out how to code and update an existing theme.
We are are looking for an individual and not a company. This may start out with a few hours a week up to close to part-time, just depends on your work performance.
Candidates should send:
2. Examples of css/html work with clean code
3. Examples of any custom WordPress Themes
4. Send us your hourly or part time salary requirement
This could turn into a full time role so we are looking for the right person.
21 freelancers are bidding on average $35 for this job
Hi, I can complete perfectly in short time. Thanks Relevant Skills and Experience CSS, HTML, PHP, Website Design, WordPress Proposed Milestones $30 USD - 100%