1. Looking for help with initializing Froala editor on the front end of my Wordpress site. I have bought the license for Froala and it is working on the back end, but it is still saying "unlicensed" on the front end posting form. From consulting with the support team, apparently it is initialized when editing a post but not when adding a new post.
2. I need to integrate the inline editor feature of Froala editor, so that I don't need a toolbar [login to view URL]
3. I want the text area to automatically adjust its height when adding content, so that means there is no scrollbar within the text area. Not sure if we can do it with Froala [login to view URL] or if we need another script like [login to view URL] [login to view URL]
4. After editing a post on the front-end, it's supposed to simply fade back to the homepage with the updated post. Currently it's directing to the 404 error page.
5. When I click on edit a post, then close the form without editing, when I try adding a new post, the form is not cleared. Its still showing the previous post in the text area.
6. I need a different menu on my Landing page, which will consist of Sign Up, How to Save, Go Premium, Support, Log In
7. When the webpage is between the sizes 1379px and 1330px, the spin button on the bottom right corner disappears.
8. In the front end posting form, the "Author" is currently automatically the user's name. I want to change it to an actual field that can be edited. It will by default show the user's name but it can be changed in the form if the user wants to