We need an event management plugin for Wordpress. Users must be able to post events from the front-end as well as be able to see conflicting events that have already been listed but they will still be able to list their event on the system, should they choose to.
Attached please find the EVENT INPUT FORM and the DATA BASE spreadsheet with the venues.
From this you should be able to:
1. Establish the data fields needed to capture the information we need (spec for the plugin design quote)
2. Extract a list of venues (mainly the conferencing) - it seems the sporting venues etc are missing.
1. If at all possible we would like to be able to print a 30 day calendar view of each month showing just the titles of the events on each day.
2. We would like to be able to pull a report by CATEGORY & by SUB-CATEGORY I.e. Category = Sport… Sub Category = Rugby.
3. Report by Turnover
4. Report by Demographics
5. Report by expected Attendance
6. Report by Tourism Impact
42 freelancers are bidding on average R4252 for this job
ho we are experienced in plugin development and wordpress expert please come to pm so we can discuss more about the project awe are experienced company and highly skilled designer and developer are here