The website is about being able to manage corporate events by allowing a selected number of people to register to different activities. This website will be used by 3 different types of persons. Users, Admins, Super Admins
- Home page. I need admin page where I can enter HTML code
- Event info page where Super Admin can add generic information (name, logo, start date, end date, final registration date)
- Activity poage where Super Admins can create different types of activities with information per activities.
- Profile page where Users will be able to enter information and book activities. Form are validated once by the User then becomes read only. If Final registration date has passed the form becomes read only. Only admins and Super admins can edit information at all times. Some fields will be visible and editable only by Users and/or admin/Super admins.
- Categories where Super Admin can define User categories (list of values). Each user will belong to 1 single category. Activities are available depending on the caterogy.
- Build survey page with email notifications and results.
- Basic dashboard with reports
- Ability for Super Admin to create html emails with fixed text and variables with preview
- Super Admins should be able to send emails to a list of selected people to send the email to and CC some people
- When the User validates its User profile an email has to be sent (html email defined above). In case an Admin or Super Admin updates the User Profile, he should have the ability to send this email or not.
- Ability for Super Admin to create multiple users at the same time using an import list of Users.
- All field changes on the User Profile page need to be tracked (Updated date and time, First name and Last name of the person who updated the field, Old value, new value) and listed in a table for Admin and Superadmin
- Ability for Super Admins to send an invite (refer above for the ability to create email templates) that contains an hyperlink to a PDF file (see below). Note that each User will have its own specific PDF. For each user, Admins and Super admins should be able to track if the User has clicked on the hyperlink or not with the date and time.
- The PDF invitation is a two page document (A4 page split in 4 pages but only 2 printed) that will be generated whenb the Profile Page is saved. The invitation contains some generic information as well as specific information (QR code, Event information, User information, User activities agenda, event contact information...). The invitation template will be created by the Super Admin that need two HTML forms
If you decide to respond to this offer, please add the reference Event2017.
- This website has to be responsive
80 freelancers are bidding on average €622 for this job
HI i have read your project details i can do your all changes Relevant Skills and Experience i have 7 years experience in web development and i can do this project quickly Proposed Milestones €736 EUR - start work
Hi, We are drupal expert ,please let' begin the chat and proceed. Thanks Rudra Relevant Skills and Experience drupal/drupal 7 Proposed Milestones €1111 EUR - divided in to two milestones not for now.