We have designed the website and made the HTML/CSS and other frontend coding.
Programming languages preferred: Laravel for backend and Angular for frontend.
We are a looking to develop a price comparison website for Danish consumer similar to [login to view URL], mysmartprice compatible with top merchants like Flipkart, Amazon, eBay where customers can find thousands of products all in one place. On the site, the customer can search for products in a wide variety of categories and compare prices to find the best deal available in the market and save money. I want the customer to be sure that they're buying at the right time with a right price, thus saving them both time and even more money.
• User Search for a Product Like: iPhone 7
• User sees different varients in Drop Down eg: iPhone 7 64GB, iPhone 7 256GB etc.
• User sees a Product Detail page which has list of merchants with the available prices of the same product.
• The user will be able to see the store which offers lowest price on top followed by other stores.
• There will be a Buy Now link with each.
Comparable Merchants Required:
Various methods to implement:
• API Based
• XML Feed Based
• Crawler Based
• Manual Inventory Based
The Project should be completed within 90 days of awarding the Project.
Only Serious Bidders, Time wasters please stay away.
Preference will be given to someone who has already worked on a price comparison site before. Please include your previous projects as well.
You will be a part of a team with developers and designers where you always can get help if necessary. As we are also working on other big portals and websites.