We're looking for someone to create a new frontend for an audio playlist that will be embedded on our Wordpress site. Some requirements:
* We would like the playlist to be responsive, and work well on all modern web browsers and mobile web browsers.
* The playlist information will be read from an already existing external MySQL database, and the audio files will be stored in an existing website directory
* This will not be a music playlist - this playlist will be for selection of 'voices'. The following db columns / metadata will be displayed on the playlist UI: "Voice Name", "Voice description", "Turn around time".
* The playlist must dynamically load different voice samples (.mp3 / .ogg) from the database using a button group / filter radio buttons at the top of the player. The filters will be: Gender:Female|Male Language:English|Spanish|French Dialect:European|Latin-American|Puerto-Rican|Canadian|Standard|UK|Australian
* We want the player / playlist to be built with a modern, actively maintained audio framework. Our previous player uses JPlayer which is seeing minimal active maintenance. [login to view URL] or [login to view URL] would both be acceptable tools, but we're open to suggestions for tools / frameworks.
* We want the player to be lightweight / fast. Minimal usage of heavy frameworks and dependencies is desired.
29 freelancers are bidding on average $543 for this job