[url removed, login to view]
I am looking for a developer wo can build a taskbar "popup" window that communicates with a PHP MySQL database.
The taskbar notifier will be able to
- Manage communication between our website and customers. Ex. A customer administrator should be able to send information from the site to the pop-up taskbar notifier of their employees.
- Taskbar notifier should be able to auto pop up at the bottom right-hand corner of an employee's desktop once a notification is received.
- Taskbar pop up should be colour sensitive, that is, red for critical warnings, and green for normal messages.
- Notification should have a "read more" button that redirects users to a full page to read message in full.
- Taskbar notifier will provide a link (window) where employees can report incidents by clicking on it (attributes: Incident name, type, employee name, machine affected, severity etc.....)
- Taskbar notifier should be uniquely managed by each customer and her employees.
- Incidents reported should go straight to the incident manager on our PHP site (you'll have to work with developers of the site to get this done)
- Notifications to this taskbar will be grouped, so customers will have to belong to a particular group to receive notifications from us.
- The different groups will be presented to the customer (on the site) to select which groups applyies to them.
- Customers should also be able to request a group if not found on the list. Once a group is requested by the customer, our admin will review, create, and add group to the notification list.