We are looking for a developer to build us a responsive hybrid ecommerce website. The website should be build upon the NuxtJs/VueJs framework and designed in
Bootstrap 4 / CSS grid. We will use a headless CMS (Storyblok) and Ecwid shopping cart. The mobile- and tablet version differs slightly to the desktop version (design).
1. You lay the foundation in NuxtJS/VueJS and install all required elements (NodeJS, NPM, SSL, etc);
2. You design the website in Bootstrap 4 / CSS grid layout, according to our specifications;
3. You integrate a headless CMS (Storyblok);
4. You integrate a shoppingcart (Ecwid);
5. You install and test 10-15 Ecwid apps (live chat, shipping, search, shopping (Amazon, Ebay, Google shopping), etc - list still might be modified);
6. You build and test 5-10 sample pages (index, intermediary category, category, product page, search results, etc);
7. You integrate services like Google Tag Manager, Facebook Pixel, Google Analytics, etc;
8. You add Ecwid filters & webhooks to the pages according to our specifications;
9. You build 2-3 custom webhooks in order to push data from the Ecwid cart to our systems (accounting, etc);
10. You optimize the onpage behaviour to max out the score in GTmetrix and Google Pagespeed Insights;
11. You optimize the ecommerce pages according to information we collected from the Baymard Institute.
[login to view URL] : [login to view URL]
Vue.js : [login to view URL]
CMS : [login to view URL]
Cart : [login to view URL]
GTmetrix : [login to view URL]
Google Pagespeed : [login to view URL]
Baymard Institute : [login to view URL]
Ecwid : [login to view URL]
Ecwid app store : [login to view URL]
Ecwid API : [login to view URL]
We want to host it on our own cloud hosted server (10 vCPU/20GB memory/1000GB SSD), unless it would be faster/easier on Firebase ([login to view URL]).
You will tweak the Ecwid storefront and apps using the Ecwid API and setup Storyblok. This will probably take most time out of this project.
In order to make it easier for you we added a few screenshots with functionality in this project. These screenshots are Baymard optimized so you can instantly see what we expect of you.
The design is pretty straight forward as you will see in the screenshot. The header has some requirements and the footer is plain. Most of the blocks should be managed by the CMS (header/footer), anything between the header and footer is either Ecwid or Storyblok.
Don't bid if you are not sure wether you can do it and read everything i mentioned above carefully before bidding. After succesfully finishing this project we will hire you for maintenance and a second project similar to this one.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me.