Update website from drupal 7.5 to drupal 8 + integrate and customize new template to updated website
This project was awarded to sbellerive for $174 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
- update copy of drupal 7.5 website (url: [url removed, login to view]) provided by us to drupal 8 version.
- customize already purchased template and integrate it to the new drupal 8 version of the website. Website has automatically generated content.
- Ensure that website with new template includes all current content, that menu/link buttons are clear and consistent for the user and that the website is customized to fit its purpose: encourage user to fill lead-generation form.
- Ensure no core modules are changed in any condition whatsoever, that link structure remains the same and that navigation on website is fluid.
- Create a “fill-out form” button always visible on upper right side of the website (currently on upper left side of the website pages except main page). „Fill-out form” button needs to be seen on every page even when user scrolls down towards bottom of each page. „Fill-out form” button needs to be easy to copy and past by non coder to be integrated within content pages text.
- Social buttons need to be cleaned and appearing on every page of the website.
- Ensure that website is fully responsive on every device.
- Ensure that customized website is friendly for series of A/B testing which will come next and for which you may be hired if you do a good job on this project!
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online