PHP MySQL Developer to Make Changes to Existing Site
This project received 89 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1178 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750 - $1500 USD
Looking for a talented LAMP developer to work on site.
Here the current changes
Here are the items on PR that need fixing:
1. Would have like have these 3 pages responsive.
The Property listing pages such as [url removed, login to view]
The location page like these.. [url removed, login to view]
And the home page.
These are the 3 primary pages of the site. We can do the rest of the site after these are done. If you have a designer on your team even better.
2. I need a captcha when someone clicks inquire about property.
3. [url removed, login to view]
Having a problem editing the about us page through the admin section. Admin has an edit this page option.
4.. Add a sign up to news letter. Can be at bottom of home page or wherever it looks good.
Link to our mail chimp.
5. Add some social network buttons that link to our social accounts.
6. On all pages except for home page remove the tags that are displaying the most recent blog posts. Probably 3 pages that they're showing up on.
6. Please remove ALL of the GOOGLE ADS though-out the site as well.
Will be other improvements and fixes though at this point just need above.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online