The current HRMS system has basic Leave Management functions, the project is to make some enhancements to the module. The following changes are needed;
1. When a user has made a leave request, add the ability for the user to cancel the request. (so implement a status on the record showing ( Pending, Cancelled, Approved, Rejected)
2. Currently the system allows loading users leave globally through leave constants, add the ability to add leave days to a user in a leave type and make adjustments to the balance by adding a record. eg. +3 days added because the employee worked over time.
3. On the user dashboard, add a widget to display the leave type, the total leave allocated to the user as well as how many days have been taken and how many days are left. (Bar Graph)
4. When viewing an Employee record, in the leave section, add the ability to see a transaction log which has occurred with regard to the users leave requests. Show in this log, when a request is made, when a request is approved, when a request is denied, when a request is cancelled, when new days are loaded or added to the employee. (Time , Date, Type, Comment)
5. Implement the ability to roll over un-used days to the next year.
26 freelancers are bidding on average $192 for this job
Hi, We can build your HRMS along with the leave management tool and modules. Let's connect for further discussion and consideration. Looking forward! Regards, Shani Chaurasiya
Hello, Dear. I have just read your job post. Very interesting. I think we can discuss details about the project with each other via chatting. Look forward to your response. Thanks.