I am looking for a guy who can program the following desktop application for windows:
Running an .exe file, I get a mask to enter
a) a URL1
b) another URL2
c) A number
By clicking on a button "Run", the following shall happen:
1. A folder with the name of the number is created in a predefined directory on the PC.
2. The source code of URL1 is saved as a PDF document. (name: [url removed, login to view]) in the created folder.
3. the content of URL2/[url removed, login to view] is saved as a PDF document (name: [url removed, login to view]) in the created folder.
4. The content of [url removed, login to view] is saved as a PDF document (name: [url removed, login to view]) in the created folder.
5. The content of URL1 is saved as a PDF document (name: [url removed, login to view]) in the created folder.
Important for the PDF documents:
- The PDF documents need to look like as if they are saved as via Google Chrome, meaning they need to have a header and footer line showing the date of saving, the title of the saved site and the URL saved.
- I want to have the option to change the default saving folder where the new folders are created, in an option area.
25 freelancers are bidding on average $220 for this job
Hi I work towards providing reliable, relevant and robust IT solutions at most competitive prices to my customers. I ensure 100% customer satisfaction so lets start Thanks
Hello, I am expert in c/c++ since more than 20 years ago.... I will use a dialog based app under visual studio 2015 (MFC). I suggest to use c++ and a pdf library. I have been using a pdf library on c++. Best Regards!.
yes, let's clarify the requirement in details also if you want us to share our skill and previous work let us know.. hope to hear you soon.. Thanks & Regards PROMITI
Hello Sir, I have created many windows application using c# and I can create this app as well. I would be using pdfsharp to convert the extracted information into pdf. Thanks Aanvik