We are an IT company based in New Zealand. We are looking for a dedicated and reliable person to achieve our company goal.
• WordPress skills on both Front-end & Back-end including; theming and plug-in creation, custom content and site management.
• Good knowledge in Oracle.
• Ability to work from scratch without any supervision.
• SEO hands-on optimization work, including page construction, site architecture, content & keyword research.
• Experience with social media and marketing automation software API integration.
• Ability to write custom contents for sites if needed.
• Ability to work under pressure & meet the deadlines.
• Must be a team player with proactive nature.
• Should have very good typing skill.
• Should have very excellent communication skill in English.
• Creating HTML email templates, including bespoke email campaigns and newsletters.
• Providing ongoing support for the company and customer websites.
• Acting as the brands' guardian to ensure the quality of design and UX across all our brands.
• Implementing designs for new websites and redesigns for existing websites.
• Designing web adverts, email templates and websites.
• Keeping up to date with the latest trends, styles, and techniques.
• Create, update & maintain custom WordPress themes & custom plugins.
• Create, update & maintain custom Opencart themes & custom extensions.
• Database administrating using Oracle if needed.
• Create custom Logo, Banner & Demo Webpages.
• Research Keywords & Meta tags.
• Monitoring site SEO & SMM.
• Others tasks assigned by Admin.
1. We will verify your work. So whenever you work you need to agree to record your screen for further verification purpose.
2. You have to give the remote access to your PC on our project time, to support & verify the work.
3. Your PC should have TeamViewer, any desk RD, and screen recording software.
4. You have to be available online in skype for both call and text communication.
5. The Internet should be on good speed.
6. Long term relation and Work in New Zealand time will be an advance.